Men's RX Runner
Availability: In stock
- Product Details
- Q last for rearfoot stability & forefoot freedom
- 1 removable layer for added depth
- Mozaic® pressure relief insole for customized comfort
- 10mm of technologically advanced Fat Pad™ for shock attenuation
- Midsole stability plate for torsional rigidity & pressure dispersion
- TPU footbridge controls motion & stabilizes midsole
- Gateway external heel counter for rearfoot stability & extra support
- Multi-density heel cradle outsole cups rearfoot & reduces stress
RETURNS & STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
30-Day Healthy Guarantee
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your aetrex.com order, you can return your merchandise within 30 days from the date of your purchase, using the prepaid UPS return label provided with your original purchase. Prepaid UPS return labels are for US aetrex.com customers only.
If you return unworn merchandise after the 30-day period, but within 90 days of purchase, we will offer you a merchandise credit to use towards your next purchase. There are no refunds available for merchandise returned after the 30-day period. Unfortunately, we cannot accept shoes that are over one (1) year old or that are discontinued.
Please allow 10-14 business days for your return to be processed. You will receive an email when your return has been processed. A credit should appear on your credit card after an additional 48-72 hours after the return has been processed.
If you suspect a defect on worn merchandise, the merchandise must be returned for inspection and a determination of eligibility for a refund or merchandise credit. Please call 1-888-526-2739 between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm EST, Monday through Friday for further instruction on returning defective merchandise.