Men's Customizable Med/High Arch Orthotic
SKU : L2400M
L2400 - Our neutral orthotic option, great for an average arch type or if you are unsure which customized orthotic to try, featuring a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Induviduals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- How to Use: Begin by removing gel pods, found on the bottom of the orthotic, in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located.
Aetrex Orthotic System
Customer Reviews & Questions
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers