Women'S Customizable Med/High Arch W/ Metatarsal Support
Availability: In stock
- Product Details
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for high energy return
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Individuals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- To use your Customizable Orthotics, begin by removing gel pods in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located. Next remove the insole if possible and place your new Customizable orthotics inside. If you shoes do not have a removable insole, take a look at our thinner orthotic, the Casual Comfort Orthotic.
RETURNS & STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
30-Day Healthy Guarantee
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your aetrex.com order, you can return your merchandise within 30 days from the date of your purchase, using the prepaid UPS return label provided with your original purchase. Prepaid UPS return labels are for US aetrex.com customers only.
Please allow 10-14 business days for your return to be processed. You will receive an email when your return has been processed. A credit should appear on your credit card after an additional 48-72 hours after the return has been processed.
If you suspect a defect on worn merchandise, the merchandise must be returned for inspection and a determination of eligibility for a refund or merchandise credit. Please call 1-888-526-2739 between the hours of 8:30 am and 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday for further instruction on returning defective merchandise.