Women's Customizable Med/High Arch Orthotic
SKU : L2400W
L2400 - Our neutral orthotic option, great for an average arch type or if you are unsure which customized orthotic to try, featuring cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of foot.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for high energy return
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Individuals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- To use your Customizable Orthotics, begin by removing gel pods in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located. Next remove the insole if possible and place your new Customizable orthotics inside. If you shoes do not have a removable insole, take a look at our thinner orthotic, the Casual Comfort Orthotic.
Aetrex Orthotic System
Customer Reviews & Questions
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers