Women's Customizable Flat/Low Arch Orthotic
SKU : L2420W
L2420 - Our orthotic for low arches to flat feet with no forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for high energy return
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Individuals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- To use your Customizable Orthotics, begin by removing gel pods in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located. Next remove the insole if possible and place your new Customizable orthotics inside. If you shoes do not have a removable insole, take a look at our thinner orthotic, the Casual Comfort Orthotic.
Aetrex Orthotic System
Customer Reviews & Questions
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers